Role Definition :
Marketing Executive is one who is responsible to generating leads and revenues for the company by sourcing contact and setting up meetings with a business owner or manager or agencies to the sales team to convert into a customer for Alakmalak Technologies.
- Data Sourcing and management
- Sourcing accurate contact details from Online sources like LinkedIn, Google search and etc of Management or Owner of companies who are in any industry.
- Generate Leads from Anywhere.
- Maintaining the database on CRM of the organization
- Generate meetings
- Get the prospect to set up a time to have a phone/screen sharing meeting with our VP of Sales
- Being the communication bridge between the prospective client and the business development team to ensure Noting of All items discussed during the meeting and document that.
- Develop convincing skill and business intelligence to grow into a BDE
- After completing setting up to 15 meetings per month, marketing executive shall accompany BDE for meetings
- Excellent Verbal Fluency in English
- Listening skills to understand American / UK accent
- Rappo building skills
- Telephone etiquette
- Questioning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Microsoft Excel and word
- Internet usage and Data Gathering
- Website Development cycle
- Various open sources available in Market
- Solutions that can be offered to customers based on their needs.