Role Definition :
Tele Marketing Executive is one, who is responsible for setting up meetings with the business owner or Managers with our sales team to convert into a customer for Alakmalak Technologies.
- Data Sourcing and management.
- Sourcing accurate contact details from Online sources like LinkedIn, Google search, etc of the decision maker in Management or Owner of companies who are in any Small to Medium size industry
- Maintaining the data with the CRM of the organization
- Telecalls to generate meetings
- Spending Min 5 Hours per day on calling up the decision makers of the target customer to get meetings with the sales team
- Write emails Professionally to share company profile or any information the prospective client seeks about the company
- Being the communication bridge between the prospective client and the business development team to ensure meeting details accuracy
- Develop selling skills and business knowledge to grow into a BDE as your career grow.
- After completing setting up to 15 meetings per month, telemarketing executive shall accompany BDE / Sales team for learning BDE Skills
- Excellent Verbal Fluency in English
- Skills to Listen and understand american / UK accent
- Telephone etiquette
- Questioning skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word
- Internet usage,Data Gathering and Analysis Skills
- Website Development Cycle