Current Job Opening
Job Title : Php Developer
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards..
Job Description :
- PHP Developer is responsible for developing the website in php coding as per client's requirement which is defined in the scope and provide the provide Technical solution to serve the customers Need.
- Php coding ( Core or any Framework )
- Fulfill client's requirement as per scope definition & designated time.
- Trouble shooting & Testing the work
- Openness to learn New Frameworks
Task and activity
- Coding in PHP either in Core-php or Any frameworks like ( Cakephp, Laravel, Codeignator, Zend, etc. )
Tester should not able to find any bugs in the coding done by you. Where ever require use Jquery, Bootstrap, etc.
Proper Responsiveness of the website needs to be maintained while coding ( responsive HTML will be given to you )
- Understanding the business requirement of the client, from the scope of work, and create backend Database in Mysql along with Backend Interface to full-fill client needs.
Based on the detailed defined scope, even make wire-frames, and then translate the idea in actual coding, based on the HTML designs provided to you.
By following the defined coding standards and structure of the company.
Also document the coding and proper reporting of the work done during the day for the task allocated.
Before submitting any work to review, make proper tests, with all possible cases.
The tester or client should not be able to find any bugs in the coding done by you.
In case of any issues faced, you should be efficiently find a solution to the issue in timely manner.
Openness to learn new frameworks in Php, and when given a chance should be able to work on any frameworks available.
If one wants to work in a new framework which they have never worked before, they need to demonstrate basic working knowledge of that framework by giving a test, only after which new framework will be allocated.
Minimum Qualification ( Any Major )
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech
What our client says?
Mr. Steven Yellin