You will receive quote within 24 Hrs.
Ecommerce Web Design Service & Development Company
Ecommerce Basic package
Frontend - User Features
- Categorized Display of Products in Most widely used Row / Column Format
- Ability to search products by Keyword
- Ability to Display multiple alternative images for a single product
- New Product Display Section: Shows newly added product randomly
- Featured Product Display Section: Shows products marked by admin on a page
- Ability to Tell a Friend, Facebook Like, or Tweet Button
- Customer Login / Registration
- Ability to create Address Book by the customer
- My Account Section to view Order status and History
Backend Admin Features
- Easy to use Admin – Not much technical knowledge required
- Password Protected admin Interface
- Ability to Add / modify / delete Categories, subcategories and related information
- Add/ modify / delete products and related information like Price, Image, Description, title, model number, stock, etc.
- Ability to place a single product in multiple categories
- Ability to Add / modify / delete Manufacturer name, and Logo, which can be displayed on the product page
- Ability to manage the content of static pages like about us, terms and condition, etc.
- Inventory Stock Management on Product Level
- Order management features, to view the order information and change in status
- Invoice generation and printing.
- Generation of Various reports like, Most Viewed Products, Top orders by product, top sale by customers, etc.
Ecommerce Pro package
Additional feature in addition to all features of the Basic package Listed above
- Ability to checkout without account ( Guest Checkout ) / One page checkout
- Customer are able to create wish list
- Banner Management
- Real time Shipping rates for the customer to choose from UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc
- Gift Certificate Management
- Cross Selling – Upselling ( Showing a Product Y when a user is browsing Product X )
- Quantity discounts
- Multiple Admin accounts with Permission Module – Can be used to give access to only specific section of the backend
- Responsive or Mobile Version ? (Optimized to work on smart phones & tablets)
Request Free Quote
What our client says?
Mr. Steven Yellin
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
- Question :- Explain about your Company? Click to View Answer
We, at Alakmalak Technologies, have extensive experience in Web & Mobile Application Design and development services such as web designing, logo designing, SEO + digital marketing services and mobile applications development.
We are Google partner, D&B and ISO Certified company since 2006. We have developed 2000+ websites in the last 10 years. Please find our developed websites at http://alakmalak.com/portfolio.php?catid=1
We have a strong team of 60+ engineers which includes Professional developers, designers, Digital marketing team, Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
- Question :- Explain the Process you follow Click to View Answer
- At the initial stage, we will provide you the quote as per your requirement. Along with the quote, we will send you a Web Design questionnaire that you need to fill up and send us back, Once we get your order confirmation we will then create a customized mock-up based on the website questionnaire and your company information. We will also be taking feedback/changes from you and once you are done with the layout we will move further with remaining pages.
- We will then show the project progress on our development server URL, e.g. yourcompany.alakamalak.net, so that you can have a review of the website, we will provide you the admin, so that you can check if you are able to change the contents/images of the site or not.
- And once you agree with the development server website then we will upload to your domain name after receiving the remaining payment of the website.
- Question :- Are you using Template? Click to View Answer
- We only worked on templates upon client request, else generally we start from scratch using custom designed Templates specially designed for you. We have excellent Template artist inhouse who can help you design the layouts for you.