Current Job Opening
Job Title : iOS Developer
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards..
Role Definition : An iOS Developer is responsible to develop mobile application in Objective C and Swift using Apple's Xcode IDE.
- Translating business need, ( in form of Scope of work, or Wireframe or Designs ) into a Functional App on iOS.
- Integrate the Designs made by the Visual Artist into the app, and also make the advance functionality of the application working, as per the scope of work defined.
- Creation of Case for testing and making the test before client review.
- Troubleshoot any issue, or compatibility issue in various iOS versions or devices.
- Working in a Team of developers
- Knowledge of Api Integration, is required
Develop People / Team Management Skills to Grow into a Team Leader
- After completion of total 4/5 years of experience as an iOS developer, shall assist the Project Manager / Team leader for client / developer meetings
- Troubleshooting / Problem-solving Skills
- Soft Skills and ability to express things in proper English.
- Wire-Frame Creation
- Objective – C and Swift Using Apples’s Xcode
- Strong OOP and data structures background
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Mysql Database Management
- App Development Cycle
Career and financial growth
5 Days working
Daily Refreshment Activity
Best work culture